- Animated graphics
- Photo slideshows
- Auto-complete text suggestions
- Interactive forms
It is an effective computer programming language. It’s simple and widely used as part of web pages, its users that allow the client-side script to interact with the user and create dynamic pages. A translated programming language with object-focused skills.
- It is a lightweight, interpreted language
- Designed to create in-app applications.
- Compatible with and integrated with Java.
- Compatible and integrated with HTML.
- Open and Cross-platform
We covered this a bit in the introduction, but here’s a quick list of the key features
- Improving mobile apps – It is not only for websites, but also used to create mobile apps you have on your phone and tablet
- Creating web-based games -It is also used for web browser games.
- Minimum server connection – You can verify user input before sending the page to the server. This saves server traffic, which means less load on your server.
- Quick reply for visitors – No need to wait to reload the page to see if they forgot to enter something.
- Extended interaction – You can create connectors when the user moves over them with the mouse or use them with the keyboard.
We cannot treat this as a fully functional programming language. It does not have the following important features –
- It is next to the client does not allow the reading or writing of files. This is reserved for security reasons.
- It cannot be used for network applications because no such support is available.
- It does not have multiple threads or multiprocessor functionality.
Once again, it is a lightweight, translated language that allows you to build links between other HTML pages.
1. It is the most popular language
2. There is a Low Threshold to Get Started
It is the language used by browsers. It’s easy to start with understanding. You can go faster – unlike other languages, you do not have to install multiple applications before you start.
4. Strong learning support
5. Great tools for correcting learning mistakes
6. It is the main language of learning the most powerful programming styles